“Do what you do best and outsource the rest.”
– Tom Peters, management guru
Offshore outsourcing or “offshoring”is a strategic approach utilized by organizations to consistently provide end-to-end business solutions. It is used by most businesses to ensure quality service at a minimum cost. Thus, hundreds of companies have outsourced services to gain access to specialized skills and world-class capabilities.
Offshoring has significantly changed business operations for the past few years. Its importance has been apparent to small and medium-sized companies that want to leverage hiring and infrastructure costs while maintaining leads, revenues, and profitable customer relationships. Indeed, it is a key factor in the proper integration of people, processes, and technology.
According to research, the global outsourcing market is projected to grow at an annual rate of 9 percent between 2011 and 2013. It is utilized by most organizations to:
- Sustain the changing demands of clients
- Leverage management expertise
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Tap global talents
- Build partnerships that both capture value and reduce risk
- Create new market opportunities
- Advance competition; and
- Boost innovation
Apart from cost reduction, most companies also consider outsourcing for the following reasons:
- Reduced labor costs- Outsourcing allows organizations to focus on human resources at a compelling price by eliminating costly benefit expenses. Since organizations will only have to pay for the actual work, they can save as much as 40 percent from their monthly costs.
- Customer retention- Customer relations and management can make or break a business. Thus, outsourcing increases customer retention through effective customer care service. This solution allows organizations to influence customer loyalty while ensuring cost efficiency.
- Continuity and Risk Management- Each business has its risks. It may be a financial condition, market competition, and/or federal regulation. Thus, outsourcing companies ensures business continuity as it assumes and manages risks for the organization.
Why You Need an Outsourcing Consultant
With the utmost benefits of outsourcing, it is not surprising why it is a popular business trend. According to research, more than 750,000 jobs in IT, finance, and other business services will be outsourced in 2016 in the Philippines, India, and China. Thus, hiring an offshore outsourcing consultant would be an advantage to streamline internal processes and outsourcing alternatives.
Certainly, outsourcing consultants will help organizations oversee administrative tasks and end-to-end business solution. Besides expert advice on all offshoring services, they will also:
- Provide objective ideas about customer relations and business operations
- Facilitate business methodologies and project management plans
- Contribute unbiased business solutions
- Fulfill specific tasks for the organization
- Coordinate learning activities to support expansion
Indeed, outsourcing consultants play a vital role in a business. Their skills and expertise are important to achieve the highest quality of service.