A winning grant proposal takes skills, knowledge, and experience to write. While many groups try to handle the grant-writing themselves, investing in an expert grant writer will yield a winning application and fewer problems for your organization.
To make sure hiring a professional grant writer for your non-profit is a great decision, consider the following questions:
- Can you research, write, and complete a proposal?
- Do you have the time and ability to write grant proposals?
- Are you detail-oriented with the skills to create a 20-50-page document that has many components?
Hence, if you answered “no” to one or more of these questions, hire an expert grant writer now!
Hiring a grant writing firm such as Outsource-Philippines will save your organization a huge sum of money and other valuable resources. Besides, you’ll get a fresh perspective from the grant writers, too, along with their skills in writing. Likewise, you can access vital grant writing resources, and send an impressive proposal that will get the nod of grantors.
Variety in Perspective
With the skill to look at different angles, an expert grant writer can assess the issues that may have hindered your non-profit from getting grant funds.
Ability to Write
Grant writing experts come with the needed skills to create successful proposals. They do careful research to find the most suited grantors for your program(s) from those that are not. Likewise, they know the key elements of a funding program leading to grant success compared to someone without such knowledge.
Availability of Resources
Besides working with several organizations and agencies, grant writing firms boast of libraries filled with key reference sources. They hire skilled people equipped with research, writing, administration, and other vital knowledge to get the nod of grantors.
Efficiency of Method(s)
Grant writing firms have developed proven methods that made them succeed every so often. Further, these schemes offer an effective means to write grants with ease and efficiency.
If you’ll hire an expert grant writer, keep the following pointers in mind.
1. Though you’ve hired a specialist to write your proposal, remember you’re still the expert on the needs of your non-profit. Share your thoughts, concepts, and needs with your grant writer. Likewise, get in touch with the grant writer in person or over the phone.
2. Don’t expect to receive a winning proposal days after you sent the specifics over to your writer.
While it may take months for grant writers to complete basic proposals, they need less time (sometimes up to two weeks only) writing federal grants.
3. Review the finished grant proposal. Compare the format and number of pages with the requirements given in the grant guidelines. Your final proposal must follow the rules and add every detail asks for in it. Otherwise, reviewers won’t go through your application. Keep in mind that an expert grant writer is human, too; thus, they can commit errors.
4. Even if grantors denied your funding application, don’t put the blame on your grant writer. Sometimes a well-crafted grant proposal can’t overcome a soft budget and an idealistic program or project.
Do you need a grant proposal now? Hire an expert grant writer from Outsource-Philippines! Likewise, check out our grant proposal writing service here.
Image courtesy of khunaspix at FreeDigitalPhotos.net