Digital Marketing Strategy: Quantity vs. Quality

OP.AdminOutsourcing, Search Engine Optimization, Writing Editing and ResearchLeave a Comment

digital marketing strategy

A well-written content is always the best digital marketing strategy. It’s never enough that you can give more, since what people need is stellar output. In the words of author Ingrid Holm-Garibay, “Quality over quantity is absolutely a truth in everything worthy.”

In the world of digital marketing, an engaging, relevant, and valuable content is one of the key ingredients for an internet marketing strategy to succeed. According to a recent study by the Content Marketing Institute, a content marketing matching company in Cleveland, 64% of marketers believes that producing enough content was their primary challenge in the industry.
That sums up why companies build their efforts to produce contents like, “Oh, I’ve heard they publish 4 contents daily. Fine, tell the writers to make it 6! Order the marketers to be triple active on social media!”

If quantity does matter why do writers need to proofread their work? Why do editors exist? And why is there a need to follow guidelines and rules in writing? Yes, quality is also important, but if you value only one area and neglect to keep your posts on point, you risk losing audience. Don’t flood users with low quality posts just to meet a quota. You’re doing your brand more harm than good when you fall for that petty tactic.

Pointers to Follow in Writing Digital Marketing Strategy

Good grammar shows smart content

smart digital marketing strategy
Using modern linguistic analytics software, 20,000,000 sentences from 340 companies’ contents were analyzed and calculated for errors. On a scale of 0-100, only 31% of the analyzed companies have exceeded a score of 72, while the remaining 69% scored below 72%. This is according to a research conducted by Acrolinx, a multi-million marketing software provider.

Grammar and thorough research should be seriously considered to produce high-quality content. It takes time, patience, and lots of effort. But, the brand will gain trust and reputation from clients if quality is put first.

Builds Valid SEO

Jim's Dad from American Pie
If a brand consistently creates quality content around its target market, it will gain authority, more traffic, and a higher chance of conversion. Plus, it defines the voice, personality, and legibility of the brand.

It Brings Good Results to Your Online Brand

make great digital marketing strategy
Publishing content that is full of substance prevents the brand from the following:

  • Burying the site in a sea of white noise, because the content is no different from others.
  • Turning off clients, because the content is an embarrassment.
  • Abandoning the importance of media channels, because of the belief that content marketing is a waste of time (because the expected results aren’t achieved yet).

digital marketing strategy
Writing smart content is a foolproof digital marketing strategy that requires time, effort, and dedication. When done right, the brand will receive boost in interest and reputation. So why join the volume game? Make sure you work on giving better quality vs quantity and don’t dare mix them up!

Source: Blacktiedigital.com, Business2community, Goodreads, Sanctuarymg.com, Contentmarketinginstitute.com, Marketingland.com
Images from Giphy and Unsplash.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *