“Success in #SocialMedia is more than big numbers; it’s about genuine human connection and engagement.”
– Tamara McCleary/ International speaker and global social media influencer
Do your social media activities result to engagement? You actively post campaigns, advertisements, promotions, etc. on different accounts. But how “sociable” are these efforts to your audience? If they don’t interact much with your brand, then you have to change the way you connect with them.
Why do you need to socialize?
Sociable posts establish engagement. When audiences find your content interesting, they will click, like, and share it with their social media accounts. If you don’t socialize, there will be no engagement, no leads, and no brand recognition.
If you’re struggling to spark engagement, then you need to level up your “socialization” by doing the following:
• Create engaging content
• Ask questions
• Include quotes
• Set a competition
• Make polls
• Guest post
• Schedule posts daily
• Post about current events
Here are a few rules to remember for a more effective and efficient social media engagement:
• Original content is the heart of every social media campaign.
• Listening to your audience is crucial to your strategy development.
• Develop your community; interacting and communicating with your followers will make you succeed.
• Offer something unique to make your brand stand out.
To socialize means to engage. No matter what you post and how often, your audience won’t interact if you ignore the value of “socialization”. Find your brand’s personality and use it for a unique social media marketing strategy.
Image by Pixabay.com
Black Tie Digital Marketing, QuickSprout, Brandwatch, Social Media Examiner, Mavsocial